The ASIS Thailand Chapter is excited to announce our Security Event 2018: “Security Threats in a Connected Region.”
ASIS Thailand Chapter, TAPA and OSAC are excited to partner in organizing this regional event bringing together security professionals from around the region.
The event will include:
- An exciting line-up of speakers and trending industry topics.
- Discussions and debate on the latest security threats in the region.
- A panel of local and international law enforcement officials.
- An opportunity to network with peers and like-minded people.
- Attendees will receive six CPE credits for attending this event.
- Exciting sponsor booths including Assa Abloy, Cisco, Coca-Cola, Securitas and Movaci.
Registration Fee: 4,000.00 Thai Baht ($125.00 USD), discount 20% for current ASIS members.
The fee includes the security event, sponsor booths, lunch and evening cocktail networking with live music.
Download the event brochure here.